Monday, August 10, 2015

Comfort and Style

     Picture Taken at Zocalo Music Club

Yet another post from batty fashion, in which I am indeed wearing my favorite animal, the bat; however this shirt from Frostbitten, is just to cute not to wear. This shirt, named Batty Cami, is not yet available to the public; however in the coming weeks Frostbitten is gearing up to release a ton of new items to her store, this being one of them. I was lucky enough to get my hands on this adorable shirt ahead of its actual public release, and simply found myself needing to blog it. Of course to complete this look this cute skirt from Blueberry called Tila was a necessity.

We all know how this girl feels about her bats, but it should be known that I love my shoes. This latest release from Soul Emporium named Fiona is currently my new shoe addition. These shoes are made exclusively for slink high feet, and are simply amazing, combining a cute look with all the possible color combinations you could ever want in a shoe.


What I am wearing:
Slink Physique Mesh Body V 2.4
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 Elegant1
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.1
Hair- enVOGUE HAIR - Cynthia

Makeup:
Lipstick: alaskametro<3 "Light Lipgloss" - Blush

Jewelry:
Phoebe Eye Diamond
.:ECCO:. Gone Batty Necklace
Right Hand: .:ECCO:. Gone Batty Ring
Right Wrist: I'piteme Bumble Bee Bangle
Blueberry - N21 Exclusive Belt - Slink

Outfit: 
Frostbitten - Batty Cami
Blueberry - Tila - Mesh - Studded Skirts - Ocean

Shoes: 
*Soul Emporium* Fiona Heels 


No comments:

Post a Comment