Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fashion At It's Finest


“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

― Coco Chanel

Life is full of people trying new things, getting new looks, and having fun. This look for me, definitely screams all of those things, and is classy and fabulous. This is the first time that I have ever worn the Maitreya Mesh Body, Hands, and Feet, and I must say, I am very happy with it. So much so that I just had to see how it looked on the catwalk, and I knew the perfect dress for just that.  

The dress was created by Dead Dollz, and is called Astra. This dress will without a doubt make you the center of attention at any party. Though this dress is amazingly cute, it currently only comes in the Maitreya fitted size, and is currently only available in world at the Vintage & Cool Fair. With that being said, it does come in other colors including: White, Blue, Black, Purple, and Petroleum. It also is important to note that the dress itself can be worth with or without the bow on the side, giving you yet another option for this cute look. 

The perfect dress needs the perfect shoes, which is why I topped my look off with Reign's Break-up pumps. Though in the picture I am wearing the Maitreya version of the shoe, the shoes also come in a Slink fitted version, and a Belleza fitted version. Though my version is the fatpack version, theses shoes allow plenty of customization, with color choices of black, white, purple, teal, tan, and pink, and also give metal change options, as well as a two toned option.

Finally no look is complete without a sexy jewelry set, the one above comes from Earthstones and is the Eternity jewelry set, which includes the necklace, and earrings. This is all complete with metal change options of gold and silver for the necklace and earrings, and gem stone change options for the necklace. This set fully completes the look, and gives one that sophisticated yet sexy look that is perfect for any outfit. 

This look has definitely made me feel both classy and fabulous, and I am sure that anyone who tries this on will feel exactly the same way. 

What I am wearing:

Body:
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
Maitreya Mesh Hands
Maitreya Mesh Feet

Hair:
Truth Hair Priya - Brown

Makeup:
Alaskametro<3 "Matte Smoke" eyeshadow - Charcoal
Alaskametro<3 "Matte Dark" lipstick - Classic Red

Jewerly:
Phobe Facial Piercing ~ Eye Diamonds
Pomposity - Vampire Bat Ring - left hand
Mesh_Chain Bracelet with Tag Silver - left wrist
Schadenfreude Bat Wee Beastie Ring - right wrist

Dress: 

Shoes: 





No comments:

Post a Comment