Thursday, September 3, 2015

Simple Beauty



"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."
Coco Chanel 

Some times a girl just feels the need to feel beautiful, and I definitely felt that need today. Just like last week, I am sporting a new change to my look, I have gone elf. This was made possible with my fantastic new mesh ears from [MANDALA] called Steking Ears Season5. These ears were the perfect addition to my look, and contain 3 different versions of ears, normal ears, pixie ears, and elf ears, and can be switched on the hud without the need to ever change ears. This way, should need to put away my elf look away arise, all I have to do is click a button. The hud has tons of options on it, including things like ear tattoos, jewelry options, and everything one needs to create that adorable look you are going for. 

Moving on, for hair, there was no doubt I needed a hair that was sexy, refined, and showed off my ears. This led me to this cute hair from enVOGUE HAIR called Renesmee. This was a hair I originally got at the Hair Fair; however it is now available on the marketplace, and it is without a doubt one of my favorite hairs. This hair is fitted, and as a result it always fits perfect, which is a high plus in my opinion.

This week I am yet again wearing a Maitreya Mesh Body exclusive dress, with this amazing dress from Dead Dollz,called called Vesper. I have to admit, I am in total love with this dress, as everything about it screams beauty, and not beast. The look of this dress is amazing, from the attention paid to the bow, to the shading of the dress itself, the whole thing is just plain sexy. Though I chose to get the white version, the dress also comes in two other colors, gray, and black, and they all look fantastic. Again this dress is made exclusively for the Maitreya Mesh body, and can currently only be found in world at the shiny shabby fair

Heels may hurt, but they always scream beauty, and here was no exception. The heels featured above are from Reign and called Stark Pumps. They are older heels, but they are still just as beautiful as the day I bought them. These white heels, have a metal back, which can be changed to either gold or silver, and just complete that cute look I was going for. 

This look is without a doubt me, and it is one of those outfits I will be wearing over and over, as it is just to cute not to wear. 

What I am wearing: 

Essentials:
Maitreya Mesh Body
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1
Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes Coffee (Available at shiny shabby fair
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Renesmee

Makeup:
Lipstick: Swallow Roberta Lipstick Red Medium
Eye Shadow: alaskametro<3 "Matte Smoke" eyeshadow - Charcoal
Nail Polish: [C.N] Timebomb - Slink Manicure & Pedicure Appliers 

Jewelry:
Eye Diamond: Phobia Facial Piercing
Lip Ring: Diamante Vertical Laborite
Ear Rings and Necklace: Cae Kay Set 
Rings: Cae Phases Set

Dress: 
Dead Dollz Vesper - White (Available at shiny shabby fair

Shoes: 
REIGN Stark Pumps White




No comments:

Post a Comment