Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Beauty of the Dragon Fae


"Halloween is an opportunity to be really creative."

Judy Gold

Indeed Halloween is a time of year, when everyone, no matter who you are, can dress up, and be creative without having people judge them. Though with that being said, I doubt anyone will judge you for wearing this beautiful outfit from I'piteme entitled Dragon Fae Gown

I'piteme has been working hard to create some of the most unique Halloween costumes this year, and again she has knocked it out of the park with this amazing Dragon Fae gown. There are a couple things you need to know about this gown, first off it does come in 6 amazing colors, but each color is sold separately unless you buy the fatpack. Another important fact about this gown is, the gown has a Maitreya version, standard fitmesh version, and a Mesh Project Version. To be sure that it fits, I'piteme has released a demo so that everyone may make sure that the gown fits perfectly. (Link to Demo) Finally the wings have a color hud to change the screen the wings. (see hud picture below). The nice thing about this gown is that it shows off your curves, and will have people ogling over you. Overall this gown is simply amazing, and is definitely a winning look for halloween. 

~Wing Coloring Hud~


In addition to this dress, I also wore one of my favorite hairs of all time, Truth's Esther hair, which also comes with a star head piece when you buy it; however for these pictures, I chose not to wear it. Jewelry wise, I wore CAE's Sorrow Jewelry set, which is a beautiful jewelry set that also come with a hud so that you can mix and match your colors. (See Picture below).  Finally makeup wise, I wore Swallow's Roberta lipstick, and for eye shadow, I wore Alaska Metro's Matte Smoke

~Cae Sorrow Jewelry Hud~



You cannot go wrong with this look, as it is simply beautiful and one of my favorite outfits to come out of I'piteme recently. 

My Look: 

Body Essentials: 
Maitreya Mesh Body
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands Elegant1 

Hair: 
TRUTH HAIR Esther ~Light brown~ (Marketplace Link) (Inworld Store

Ears:
[MANDALA] STEKING EARS Season5

Eyes: 
IKON Triumph Eyes Coffee (Inworld Store)

Makeup: 
^^Swallow^^ Roberta Lipstick (Inworld Store
alaskametro<3 "Matte Smoke" eyeshadow - Charcoal (Marketplace link)

Nails:
beauty by alaskametro<3 Slink manicure/pedicure - "Midnight" (Marketplace Link)

Jewerly: 
Phobia Facial Piercing Eye Diamond
CAE Sorrow Set including earrings and Necklace (Marketplace Link

Dress: 
I'piteme Dragon Fae Gown Fatpack (Demo) (Marketplace Link) (Inworld






No comments:

Post a Comment