Thursday, October 8, 2015

Something Magical


"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
— Gianni Versace
Hocus Pocus, Abracadabra, we all know at one point or another we have said at least one of these words in an attempt to make something magical happen. As a small girl, I dreamed of one day having the powers to vanquish evil, and cast spells. Thanks to this cute release from I'piteme, I now have that chance.

This latest release from I'piteme entitled Fairy Tale Spider Witch is beyond cute, even if spiders aren't your thing. With its cute hat, and color changing hud (See Hud Picture below), it is simply a must have for those of you who are feeling a little magical. As always I'piteme has proved plenty of options giving us 4 color choices to choose from, as well as the ability to change the color of part of the hat, and the laces on the dress. This dress is mesh, and comes in 5 standard mesh sizes. For those of you worried about your mesh bodies, this dress did indeed work with my Maitreya Mesh Body by simply using my alpha hud; however as always I would recommend for you to try the demo which I'piteme offers. (Demo Link) Also for those of you worried about the witches hat fitting your head never fear as I'piteme has included resize scripts in the hat. All of this together makes this cute witch outfit a must have.

~I'piteme Witch Hud~


To round out this outfit, I also chose to wear Exile's Bewitched hair natural versions, (See Hud Picture below) which is the prefect hair for this hat. (September round of Collaborate 88). Finally I also wore a cute black widow necklace from Alienbear entitled Black Widow necklace which was free on the marketplace. (Marketplace Link)

~Exile Bewitched Natural Hair Hud~


All of this put together will have you the talk of any party, and is just a cute look for those feeling a little mystical.

What I am wearing:

Body Essentials:
Maitreya Mesh Body
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands Flat

Hair:
Exile::Bewitched (Natural) (September round of Collaborate 88)  

Eyes: 
IKON Triumph Eyes - Coffee

Ears:
[MANDALA] STEKING EARS Season5

Makeup: 
^^Swallow^^ Roberta Lipstick Black Dark
alaskametro<3 "Matte Smoke" eyeshadow - Charcoal (Marketplace Link)

Jewerly: 
Phobia Facial Piercing ~ Eye Diamonds 
Necklace: Alienbear's Halloween 2011 gift ~Black Widow necklace~ (Free Marketplace Link)

Clothing: 
I'piteme Fairy Tale Spider Witch (Demo Link) (Marketplace Link) (Inworld Surl)


No comments:

Post a Comment